Back to School Mindfulness Workshop for Kids and Parents
Mindfulness and Parenting
Peaceful Solutions for Parents and Kids
for More Peace at Home and Success at School
Does your child have trouble slowing down and focusing in the face of endless stimulation, entertainment, and distraction? Does your child face challenges in school? Would you like to help your child foster calmness, self-control, and regulation of their emotions and behavior?
Mindfulness practices have brought proven benefits to children and parents alike. This “Back to School” mindfulness workshop provides tools for parents and kids so that children can thrive at school and at home. Parents are encouraged to attend the workshop with their kids. Learn more about your children’s developing brain and help them use mindfulness skills to find peace at home and focus at school.
Saturday, September 28, 2019
Children in Grades 1-5 -- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Teens in Grades 6-12 -- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• Facilitator: Nellie Springston, M.Ed – Founder of Calma (Calm & Loving Minds Achieve; www.calmakids.org)
• Cost: $25 for early registration; $30 after September 16. Some scholarships are available upon request.
Mindfulness and Parenting workshop.
-- 2:00 p.m. workshop for parents and teens in grades 6-12 on September 28, 2019
There are two ways to register for a program.
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card
Mindfulness Workshop for Parents & Kids 1st-5th Grade ,
Saturday Morning Sep 28
- Saturday Morning Sep 28 11:30 am
Mindfulness Workshop for Parents & Teens 6th Grade-HS ,
Saturday Afternoon Sep 28
- Saturday Afternoon Sep 28 02:00 pm